Book Your Gas Safety Certificate Inspection Today
We carry out annual gas safety certificate inspections to ensure you’re legally compliant and your tenants or customers are safe.
Who Needs Gas Safety Certificates?
If you own a rental or commercial property, you are legally required to get all your appliances and gas-related infrastructure fully inspected at least once a year. You’re also required to obtain a gas safety certificate — which should be available for inspection at all times.
The law surrounding gas safety certificates is laid out in the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998. Anything that is owned by the landlord, including cookers, boilers, etc, must be inspected and certified once a year. Any appliances owned by the tenant do not require gas safety certificates.
Only a Gas Registered professional can inspect appliances and issue certificates. Each certificate will contain the following information:
- The name and description of the appliance(s) tested
- The results of the tests carried out
- Safety issues and recommendations
- Any essential work or improvements required
- The name, credentials and signature of the assessor
- Brief details of the property
- The name of the property owner
If you’re a homeowner living in your property, you’re not legally required to obtain a gas safety certificate.
Whether you need gas safety certificates for landlords or commercial premises such as restaurants, we can help. Call us today on 01727 576131 to find out more or book an appointment.
Why Choose Us for a Gas Safety Certificate
Whether you need a gas safety certificate replacement or a property’s first one, we have the testing equipment, expertise and certifications required to deliver.
When you choose us to test gas appliances and issue certificates, you’re guaranteed:
- A comprehensive, transparent and detailed report
- High-quality testing equipment
- A team of highly experienced and qualified Gas Safe professionals
- Recommendations for improved safety and energy efficiency
- Our commitment to customer service
Want to know more about the cost of a gas safety certificate? Like to arrange a gas safety inspection? Call us today on 01727 576131.